Customer Service (Fixed Term)
Join us as a part of our Customer Experiences team, dedicated to providing consistently high levels of service.
You will be responsible for creating exceptional customer experiences by providing great reception, administrative and clerical services to support the effective and efficient daily operations of the Makino Aquatic Centre.
This role will offer you something different every day and require you to think on your feet.
We are seeking a person who has:
- A commitment to providing great customer service
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- A desire to help others and contribute to the success of a larger team
- Competent computer skills
This position is fixed term part-time role with a minimum of 20 hours per week, on a rostered basis. The fixed term is from November 2019 to March 2020.
If this sounds like you, we would LOVE to hear from you!
A pre-employment drug and alcohol test is also a requirement of this position.