The Finance Officer position has a range of responsibilities including administration of accounts receivable, back up to other financial processes and ad hoc projects. This role will give you a good grounding in a variety of financial processes and systems.
We are seeking a person who has:
- Minimum of 2 years' financial administration experience
- Strong time management and multitasking ability
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Experience working with local government systems would be an advantage
- Excel skills at an intermediate level
- Positive, 'can-do' attitude that contributes to a fun team environment
Our Council aims to deliver high performance through ongoing development opportunities for our staff. This is a great opportunity to join our fun-loving, hard-working team.
Our people delivering great service to our community