Swim School Administrator
We are proud of our swim school and we are looking for a reliable, customer focused star to join our swim school team.
This new role involves assisting the Swim School Team Leader in growing the participation of the Swim School, through programme promotion, as well as taking care of the day-to-day administration for the Swim School.
We are seeking a person who has:
- A commitment to providing great customer service.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- A desire to help others and contribute to the success of the swim school.
- Competent computer skills.
This is a permanent part-time role working 30 hours per week, Monday to Sunday on a roster basis.
If this sounds like you, we would LOVE to hear from you!
A pre-employment drug and alcohol test and police vetting is also a requirement of this position.