Asset Engineer - Utilities
The Manawatu District is a great place to live, work and play, with good schools and easy access to Wellington, Hawke's Bay, Mount Ruapehu and Tongariro ski fields.
We are seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Asset Engineer - Utilities to join our team to support the Utilities Project Manager. The focus of this role will be to develop the long term renewal and capital programmes, capitalisation of completed projects on the Three Waters networks as well as other utility-related projects for both Manawatu and Rangitikei District Councils.
Key requirements of the role:
- Tertiary Engineering or Asset Management qualification (Bachelor of engineering preferred but not essential)
- 5 years' post-qualification experience
- Knowledge and understanding of asset management planning and Three Waters asset lifecycle management
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Knowledge of the RMA
In return for your skills and enthusiasm, we will provide ongoing professional development opportunities and a supportive work environment.