Information Officer - 6 month Fixed Term
Are you looking for a fresh start and a new challenge?
An exciting role has become available in Council's Information Management team. This is an outstanding opportunity for a self-motivated person to join our progressive, friendly and results-focused team based in Feilding.
Your day to day responsibilities will be to support the organisation as we upgrade our current document management system, intranet, and associated processes and workflows. Working closely with the information management team, you will assist with training, daily records management tasks and testing the upgraded system.
You will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in information management, or a similar field
- Proven experience in using, and preferably administering, a document management system
- Proven experience using SharePoint, Office 365 and Promapp
- High-level understanding of digitisation processes, records management, and technical training to a non-technical audience
- Understanding of the Public Records Act 2005, Privacy Act 2020 and Archives New Zealand Standard 2016
- Customer service focus and excellent communication skills
Manawatu District Council offers a stable, enjoyable environment where each day can be very different. In return for your skills and enthusiasm, we will provide professional development opportunities and an awesome working environment.